With this type of preparation, you can put the tools and processes in place to protect your assets in the event of your incapacitation or death. Ingenium Financial can help you develop a plan to effectively manage your property, now and as it transitions to your heirs.
Your estate planning tools may include:
- Powers of Attorney
- Medical Directives
- Life Insurance
- HIPAA Authorizations
While we do not practice law and cannot create legal documents for you, we can partner with your legal advisors to ensure your assets are set up correctly to support your wishes.
We can help you:
- Review and properly designate beneficiaries
- Maximize the opportunity to avoid probate and the associated challenges
- Create a plan to pay for final expenses
- Position assets to better facilitate your legacy goals
- Create liquidity in your estate to help balance the inheritances to multiple beneficiaries
- Develop a plan to help pay for estate or inheritance taxes
- Establish a program to create specific gifts
- Communicate with your other advisors about how your financial assets work within your plan
Schedule a free consultation to see how we can help you make sure your assets are distributed efficiently and according to your wishes.