As a small business owner, a large part—if not most—of your assets are represented by your business. That means the business is likely providing the income to support your family’s current lifestyle while also funding your retirement. To ensure the success of your financial future, it’s imperative to protect your business now and establish a plan for transitioning it to the next stage. Ingenium Financial is the partner you can trust to make that happen.
Your business solutions may include:
Insuring against risks including property damage, liability, employee turnover, and premature death or disability of an owner or key employee.
- Succession Planning
Defining a specific process to transition ownership and management successfully and efficiently to heirs, other owners, key employees, or outside buyers.
- Retirement Planning
Developing a plan to fund your retirement through the sale of the business, transition away from active participation, establish or update retirement plans (such as 401k, SIMPLE IRA or SEP IRA Plans), and secure business or individual life insurance.
We can help you:
- Review an existing or establish a new retirement plan
- Maximize funding and tax efficiency to increase your financial security during retirement
- Devise a plan to reduce employee turnover and defection
- Provide operating capital to help overcome the premature death or disability of an owner or key employee
- Design a plan to transfer ownership efficiently and at a fair price in the event of an owner’s death, disability, retirement, or other significant occurrence
- Identify and develop a strategy to transition management due to planned or unplanned events
- Evaluate your property and liability exposure and protections
Schedule a free consultation to discuss how we may be able to help you create more certainty in plans for the future of your business.